Ria's Collection: 2 BIRTHDAY'S & A SWEET PUNCH!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 BIRTHDAY'S & A SWEET PUNCH!



M
y brother,my only brother,my 17 year old only brother is a foodie through and through.The only dessert that he asks me to bake over and over again is 'Molten Lava Cake'. I must have baked this yummiest chocolate-y gooey dessert umpteen times by now. And I continue the same as Jobin and our friends here simply love it. One of our friend,saves it & eats it for brekky ! :)

This blog post of mine, today, has 3 intentions.

1.I couldn't bake a cake or even a cookie for my brother, Ritchie for his birthday on 27th September. So this is for him, from me :-)
2.My own baking group rather our baking group Sweet Punch, baked a Molten Lava Cake last month.So this is my entry for the month.
3.This little space of mine turn 2 years today :-) So, this is the way we are celebrating this year! :-)

Talk about killing a bird with 3 stones :-D

I am not typing out the recipe once again instead you can find it in my previous post here. This is not how I wanted to celebrate the 2 years since this space came into existence. I had  big big plans and I still do. It's just that I am a bit short of time these days...but I promise you that my plan will see the day light soon :-)

All those who are interested in baking with us every month, send an e-mail to asweetpunch AT gmail DOT com . Thank you !

17 Comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely fall pic Ria. Cake looks perfect as usual!

Reeta said...

Congratulations Ria...

keep'em coming ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Ria...Happy birthday to ur brother and to ur blog!!...May u hav emany more!!

amna said...

Ria, don't you mean killing three birds with one stone? :D

Rose /Magpie said...

Beautiful fall colours & delicious looking cake!

divya said...

Wow..looks very delicious...

notyet100 said...

wish u mny more milestones,..:-)

Priya said...

Gorgeous Clicks Ria!!! as also the falling leaves:-)....
Congrats on the second anniversary!!!

Bombay Foodie said...

Happy Blog Birthday! What a lovely way to celebrate :)

Unknown said...

Hmm yummilicious cake...looks perfectly baked

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

Brother's birthdays are always special...they remind us of so many things...May God bless him and shower him with all his choicest blessings.
happy blog-y brith day to you too.
the lava cake looks perfect.

Nithya said...

Congrats on completing two years. You rock :) and wishes to your bro too :)

The cake looks fantastic. Have been longing to give it a try :)

Recipeswap said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!to ur blog and ur brother.Awesome looking cake.

Unknown said...

Happy Blogoversary!! Yayy.. A nice simple dessert is the perfect way to celebrate it.

P.S - It's 3 birds with one stone, not the other way around :P :P

Sharon said...

i luv molten lava cake to death!!!
congratz on ya 2nd blog anniversary.

Swapna said...

Congrats on completing two years of blogging Ria:) Nice clicks of Lava cake!

indianspicemagic said...

Yummy cake

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...