Ria's Collection: CHOCOLATE - the star!

Monday, August 15, 2011

CHOCOLATE - the star!

Chocolate

For me, Chocolate is the star ingredient in Desserts. How about you? Even though I'm not a Chocoholic, I'd love to have a full slab of Cadbury's Dairy Milk all by myself. Whenever we got any 'foreign' chocolates, it was my job to divide it equally amongst the four of us. My brother, Ritchie would eat his share as fast as possible because he doesn't know to chew but to gobble. Later, he would come and try to get a good portion out of my little share of chocolates. In the beginning, I would fight with him, later I give in :-) Off late, we have been having some bars of Chocolate that our Uncle got for us. Amma saved some for me so that I could have it while I come to India for my holiday, which is what I'm enjoying now much more than that saved bar of Chocolate :-)

To see all my Chocolate Recipes, go here !

6 Comments:

divya said...

ria, was so hoping to see your mommys yummy dishes... atleast post some pics of them. even the mundane dishes would do. i so miss naadu.

Manju said...

miss u here ria

spontaneous-euphoria said...

such a wonderful photograph! the texture of the chocolate look amazing. and yes, if a dessert has chocolate in it, I am definitely eating that!

Archana said...

Drooling here.

Unknown said...

I too love chocolate ....but now became a big fan of dark chocolate! :-)

Unknown said...

Chocolate is surely a star and a God send for a chocoholic like me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...